Youth Job Connection (YJC) serves youth aged 15 – 29 who experience multiple or complex barriers to employment. The program provides more intensive supports beyond traditional job search and placement opportunities. YJC offers 60+ hours of in-class job search training and career exploration, as well as a paid work placement, to increase confidence and readiness for employment. Ongoing job coaching, mentoring and support for transition into employment or education are key aspects of this program.
- Paid pre-employment training
- Employment-related financial support
- Job matching, placements with employers and wage subsidies
Participants will receive:
- Career development support to increase knowledge of career options and the job market
- Opportunities to develop employability skills
- Training and work experience to increase job readiness
- Support for transition into employment and/or training/education, during or after the program
- 15 – 29 years old at time of registration
- Not employed or participating in full-time training/education
- Facing multiple or complex barriers to employment
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Residing in Ontario
Please contact us to register.