Job hunting in Canada can be frustrating when you’re new to Canada and don’t know where to start or how to overcome barriers.
We’re here to help!
Our Personalized Career Accelerator program (formerly known as Mentoring Pathways to Employment) will prepare you to succeed in a Canadian job search and connect you with a mentor with shared experiences who can support your journey.
Our team offers:
- Job-ready workshops designed to fine-tune your job search skills to maximize your competitiveness.
- Individualized one-to-one employment counselling provided by a WoodGreen job coach.
- Mentoring matching that connects you to people in your industry for industry-specific insights and to enhance your network.
- Networking to give you exclusive access to employers and industry-specific events.
- Settlement counselling to connect you with resources, support and opportunities to meet other people.
*In addition to supporting newcomers, we partner with businesses to identify career opportunities for skilled newcomers. Learn more about our Diverse Workforce Advantage Program.
Want to learn more about the Personalized Career Accelerator program?
Register for an information session. We have information sessions every Thursday at 11 a.m.Register here