We take pride in the positive impact made by our team and work to support their potential. We foster a culture in which every employee has the opportunity to thrive and achieve their professional goals.
- Benefits: Comprehensive health and dental benefits, including wellness supports, an Employee Assistance Program and a group RRSP program
- Growth: In-house training and development, access to LinkedIn Learning and other professional development opportunities
- Rewards: Service milestones and peer recognition
- Flexibility: Hybrid working models, where applicable
- Community: Meaningful work in support of the community
- Diversity: An inclusive organization that embraces diversity and belonging
WoodGreen is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free selection process and work environment. If contacted in relation to an employment opportunity, please advise our People & Culture representative at email@example.com of any accommodation measures required. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
Watch this video to see what it’s like to work at WoodGreen: