Every year, WoodGreen provides more than 37,000 Toronto residents with the tools and support they need to thrive. As one of the largest social service agencies in Toronto, we remove barriers and empower the clients we serve. We also work closely with our clients and community and thought leaders to reshape social service delivery to better serve our community.
Our Services include:
- Resources to find safe, affordable, and supportive housing
- Physical and mental health services delivered by an interdisciplinary team
- Seniors’ services promoting health, active living and independence
- Assistance for neurodiverse adults and children and their caregivers
- Financial counselling and workshops to build financial skills
- Employment services and training opportunities to support job seekers
- High-quality child care and enriching after-school programs
- A wrap-around education and employment program for single mothers
- Settlement services for recent immigrants and refugees
- Youth social and mental health services designed by young people
We proudly welcome and serve people of all religions, races, cultures, gender identities, and sexual orientations.
As a United Way Anchor Agency, WoodGreen is part of a strong network of local agencies striving to develop innovative solutions to critical social needs.