The Newcomer Settlement Program (NSP) provides a range of settlement and employment services for immigrants and refugees. Our settlement counsellors can help you:
- Connect with resources to find affordable housing
- Register your children for school or child care
- Access English or French language programs, employment services, skills training and foreign credential assessment
- Get information about provincial or federal government services such as healthcare and social services
- Fill out forms and applications for government programs and services
- Access interpretation services or have documents translated
To learn more, please call or visit us in person.