The Newcomer Community Integration Program (NCIP) works to address barriers experienced by newcomer immigrants and refugees who identify as women. We help to improve access to supports and opportunities that foster social and economic integration.
This program aims to:
- Provide settlement, employment and information services tailored to the needs of newcomer women
- Build a support network to assist with integration into the Canadian community
- Improve access to community resources, professional networks and the hidden job market (jobs that are not advertised or posted online)
Opportunities for participants:
- Build your social network in Canada and get to know your community
- Engage in one-on-one mentorship
- Connect with peers in a women’s support group
- Participate in interactive and informative workshops
- Get referrals to other services
- Develop your system navigation skills
- Gain leadership skills by joining our Advisory Committee
Please contact us to register.