Every year, with the help of our team of amazing volunteers, WoodGreen serves 37,000 with employment supports, tax clinics, Meals on Wheels, friendly visiting and much more.
We offer positions that are suited to all skill levels. You’ll have the chance to use your specialized skills or develop new ones.
Here’s a sample of what volunteers are involved with at WoodGreen:
- supporting fundraising and community events
- delivering meals to seniors or making friendly visits to their homes
- working with children in after-school programs, homework clubs, or arts and crafts programs
- serving as an interpreter or helping newcomers adjust to life in Canada
- providing administrative or IT support
- acting as hosts to help new immigrants make a smooth transition into Canadian life
Want to know more? FAQs
If you’re ready to join our team of over 1,000 volunteers, please have a look at our current opportunities.
Come make a difference with us!