The Youth Possibilities Project (YPP) is funded by Service Canada’s Youth Employment and Skills Strategy. The program is open to youth aged 15 – 30 and offers 4 weeks of paid pre-employment training, followed by a 10-week paid job placement. With support from a job developer, participants explore their career options, secure a placement opportunity in their chosen field and gain valuable work experience and practical skills.
- 4 weeks of paid pre-employment and life skills training
- Paid job opportunity for 10 weeks following in-class workshops
- Ongoing on-the-job support
- Transportation subsidy, mental health counselling and completion bonus
- Youth aged 15 – 30
- Able to commit to 28 hours per week for the duration of the program
- Not currently employed or registered in school or training
- Eligible to work in Canada
- Residing in the Greater Toronto Area
Please contact us to register.