The Mentoring Pathways to Employment program supports skilled newcomers in finding employment that commensurate with education, skills, and experience by providing job search preparation, Canadian workplace engagement, mentoring, networking, employment support and settlement services.
Our team offers:
- Job Ready Workshops are designed to fine-tune your job search skills
- to maximize your competitiveness.
- Individualized one to one employment counselling provided by a job coach
- Mentoring Matching connects you to people in your industry for industry specific insights and enhances your network
- Networking gives you exclusive access to employers, and industry specific events
- Settlement counselling to connect you with resources, providing support and opportunities to meet with other people
For more information, register for our weekly information sessions on Thursdays at 11am at “Ready to participate” block.