- Support Housing staff
- Facilitate, support, and encourage engagement of tenants
- Provide tenants with necessary housing information
- Assist in the Food Distribution program
What You Bring to the Team:
- Currently enrolled in a Social Service Worker Program and requiring placement hours.
- Housing: assisting housing department in daily tasks (filing and distribution of documents), creating notices, etc.
- Food Distribution Program: assisting in the distribution of food items to tenant
- 20+ hours per week (expected but not required)
- 4-month minimum commitment
Number of openings:
- 2 openings are available for this position
- WoodGreen Site, in Toronto East, exact locations will be communicated in the interview
- The Volunteer Services provides orientation training and other career development opportunities
- Cover letter and Resume
- Vulnerable Sector Screening
- 2 References
Important Note: while you are filling out the application form, scroll down to the Screening Questions related to the Volunteer role you are applying to. You may skip screening questions related to different roles you are NOT applying to.