WoodGreen’s Seniors’ Care and Wellness team supports the health and independence of seniors in the community. Our Friendly Caller program offers connection and companionship to seniors through weekly phone calls. We are seeking caring, compassionate and reliable individuals to join our team of volunteers.
- Provide weekly phone calls and supportive listening to seniors experiencing social isolation.
What You Bring to the Team:
- Good communication skills
- Friendly personality
- Able to initiate and carry on a conversation
- Consistently reliable
- Flexible scheduling depending on client and volunteer availability
- 10- to 20-minute phone call once a week
- 3-month minimum commitment
- Home based
- Online Background check
- (2) References check