This position is open to start in Fall 2023 (between October 2023 and December 2023)
- Assist with client outreach and monitor
- Assist with program evaluation
- Assist with documentation and case notes
- Assist with material distribution
What You Bring to the Team:
- Currently enrolled in final year of social services diploma and requiring placement hours.
- Demonstrated administrative or customer relations skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Office Suite, comfortable using online platforms and with conducting internet research.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to communicate clearly with clients from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- 28 hours a week.
- 3-month minimum commitment
- 1533 Victoria Park Ave
- The Volunteer Services provides orientation training and other career development opportunities
- Cover letter and Resume
- Online Application
- Background Check
- 2 References
Important Note: while you are filling out the application form, scroll down to the Screening Questions related to the Volunteer role you are applying to. You may skip screening questions related to different roles you are NOT applying to.