- The Placement Student, as a Program Assistant for SALCs will assist the SALCO Manager with program and project planning, execution and monitoring, administrative duties, research for grant proposals, also assist the Seniors Active Living Centres Coordinators with program delivery as needed.
- The student will support in multiple projects like Seniors Active Living Centres Program, Seniors Sandbox (New Horizons Project), Seniors Active Living Centres Strategic Projects for expansion
What You Bring to the Team:
- Currently enrolled in a Community Service Worker, Social Service Worker or Community Worker Program and requiring placement hours.
- Experience working with senior population
- Demonstrate competent computer skills
- At least 3 days/week, 25 hours/week
- 3-month minimum commitment
- WoodGreen location, at 721 Broadview Avenue
- The Volunteer Services provides orientation training and other career development opportunities
- Cover letter and Resume
- Online Application
- Background Check
- 2 References
Important Note: while you are filling out the application form, scroll down to the Screening Questions related to the Volunteer role you are applying to. You may skip screening questions related to different roles you are NOT applying to.