This position is open to start in Fall 2023 (between October 2023 and December 2023)
- Provide support to the Job Coaches team
- Provide information about programs and services to clients
- Provide front desk coverage
- Assist with other admin tasks as needed
What You Bring to the Team:
- Currently enrolled in Career Practitioners or Social Work Program.
- Fluent in English language, CLB 7 at least.
- Demonstrated administrative or customer relations skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Office Suite, comfortable using online and social media platforms and with conducting internet research.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to communicate clearly with clients from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- 21 hours a week
- 3-4 months minimum commitment
Number of Students:
- 2 openings are available for this position
- 1533 Victoria Park, Toronto
- The Volunteer Services provides orientation training and other career development opportunities
- Cover letter and Resume
- Online Application
- Vulnerable Sector Screening
- 2 References
Important Note: while you are filling out the application form, scroll down to the Screening Questions related to the Volunteer role you are applying to. You may skip screening questions related to different roles you are NOT applying to.