- Assist in volunteer recruitment, event planning and training administrative work
- Provides back-up support to main reception area
- Work closely with the volunteer coordinators to ensure that programs complete the necessary documentation of volunteer activities and follow the procedures outlined by the unit
- Perform other clerical and administrative duties to support the work of Volunteer Services
What You Bring to the Team:
- Currently enrolled in Business Administration, HR or any other related field and require placement hours.
- Enrolled in an academic institution and required to complete a placement.
- Demonstrated administrative or customer relations skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Office Suite, comfortable using online platforms and with conducting internet research.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to communicate clearly with clients from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- 20 hours a week
- 3-month minimum commitment
- WoodGreen location, at 815 Danforth Avenue, Toronto
- The Volunteer Services provides orientation training and other career development opportunities
- Cover letter and Resume
- Online Application
- Vulnerable Sector Screening
- 2 references
Important Note: while you are filling out the application form, scroll down to the Screening Questions related to the Volunteer role you are applying to. You may skip screening questions related to different roles you are NOT applying to.