If you’re at the start of your job search or thinking about a career change, a WoodGreen job coach can offer guidance, tips and resources to help you get ahead.
Our experienced team provides free, one-on-one support to help you define your employment goals, build confidence and new skills, and connect with the right opportunities.
A job coach can assist you with:
- Career exploration based on your interests, skills and goals
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Online job search strategies
- Referrals to pre-employment and skills training programs
- Connections to employment and networking opportunities
Reach out to a job coach by filling out the form below and get a head start on your employment journey!