- Support clients with filling out the EO registration forms, booking and using computers
- Support staff with booking, data entries, reception desk, printing, scanning
- Support the program with events and Employment Services Open Houses
What You Bring to the Team:
- College Diploma or Certificate.
- Demonstrated administrative or customer relations skills.
- Proficiency in computer skills including MS Office Suite, comfortable using online platforms and with conducting internet research.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to communicate clearly with clients from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- 17.5 hours a week
- 4-month minimum commitment
- WoodGreen location, at 650 Queen St. E, Toronto
- The Volunteer Services provides orientation training and other career development opportunities
- Cover letter and Resume
- Vulnerable Sector Screening
- 2 References