Settlement Services for Newcomers and Refugees
We help immigrants and refugees adjust and integrate smoothly in Canada. We can help you:
- address settlement and integration issues (e.g. unemployment, language training, housing, education, etc)
- access services (e.g. healthcare, education, and social welfare)
- address immigration related questions (e.g. citizenship, permanent residency, work permits, etc.)
- apply for federal, provincial, and municipal government benefit programs including Child and Family Benefits, Old Age Security, Toronto Welcome Policy, etc.
- cope with changes and pressures related to living in a new country
- connect to government and community resources, programs and services
|English Language Programs||
WoodGreen Community Services makes learning English easy and fun! ESL classes offered through newcomer immigrant and refugee settlement program.
|1491 Danforth Avenue (2 minute walk from Coxwell subway station)
260 Wellesley Street East (5 minute walk from Sherbourne subway station)
|Social and Recreational Programming for Newcomers||
WoodGreen Community Services offers social and recreational programs for immigrants and refugees. Most are no cost or low-cost.
|815 Danforth Ave, Suite 300
1491 Danforth Ave
260 Wellesley Street East