Financial Empowerment Self-Help Resources
- CRA information on common income tax slips
- CRA information on Tax Credits for people with disabilities
Budgeting and Money Management
- CRA information on Registered Education Savings Plans (RESP)
- SmartSaver RESP guide, multi-lingual information on RESPs and FREE MONEY for children’s education
- Canadian Foundation for Economic Education resources to help parents estimate the costs of a child’s education:
- Tax Free Savings
- Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSA)
- Retirement Planning
Credit and Debt
- Credit Reports
- Debt Management
Banking and Financial Services
|Accelerating Possibilities: Creating Sustainable Pathways to Success in a Changing Landscape||Program locations:
815 Danforth Ave.
989 Danforth Ave.
1533 Victoria Park Ave.
|Free Income Tax Clinic||
WoodGreen Community Services provides year-round tax clinics for low-income people, including dealing with years past. Appointments are needed, so contact us.
|815 Danforth Avenue|