The Employer Engagement for Immigrant Integration (EEII) program supports newcomer professionals to improve their cross-cultural communication skills and connect with employment opportunities. We provide customized support to help clients build their network, understand the expectations of Canadian employers and adapt to workplace culture.
This program offers:
- Comprehensive needs assessments
- Individualized client support to ensure job readiness
- Workshop series including Cross-cultural Communication, Soft Skills and Canadian Workplace Culture
- Networking events with employers
- Referrals to employment opportunities
- Opportunity to be featured in WoodGreen’s Professional Immigrant Directory for Employers
Please contact us to register.