The Capability program supports individuals with disabilities to enhance their employability skills and job prospects. Our team of job coaches and job developers work with clients to prepare for their transition into the labour market. Program participants attend 6–8 weeks of pre-employment workshops, after which they receive support to secure a 12-week paid work placement.
The Capability program also provides:
- One-on-one employment and job search assistance
- Networking sessions with employers
- Interview skills training to boost self-confidence
- Ongoing coaching support for job retention
- Free first aid & CPR training and certification
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Self-identify as having a disability (i.e., visual, hearing, physical, mental health, learning, visible, invisible, health, etc.)
- Unemployed or working less than 20 hours per week
- Ineligible for EI benefits or have not received EI in the past 3 years
Please contact us to register.