Making opportunity since 1937.
The Local Health System Integration Act, 2006 requires that the LHIN and the HSP enter into a service accountability agreement ("SM"). The SM enables the LHIN to provide funding to the HSP for the provision of services. It supports a collaborative relationship between the LHIN and the HSP to improve the health of Ontarians through better access to high quality health services, to co-ordinate health care in local health systems and to manage the health system at the local level effectively and efficiently.
For the 2014-2017 Multi-Sector Service Accountability Agreement between WoodGreen Community Services and the Toronto Central LHIN,click here.
For the amended 2014-2017 Multi-Sector Service Accountability Agreement between WoodGreen Community Services and the Toronto Central LHIN, signed in May 2015, click here.
Goal: To ensure an ethical, professional and accountable BPS supply chain.
I. Personal Integrity and Professionalism
II. Accountability and Transparency
III. Compliance and Continuous Improvement
as of September 2016
Business plans for the year ahead:
· Our mandate and strategic direction
· An overview of current and future programs and key activities
· Performance measures and targets
Strategic plan 2015-2020
Business and financial documents for the year just ended:
· A description of key activities over the previous fiscal year
Annual report 2015-2016
· An analysis of operational performance
· A discussion of performance targets achieved and actions to be taken if not achieved
Key Operating Metrics
Strategic Plan Scorecard
Strategic Initiatives Update
· Audited financial statements
Financial Statements as of March 31, 2016